FINANCIAL ADVISOR POSITION
Lula Financial is expanding. Join our team as a Financial Advisor to help clients achieve peace of mind around their finances. Review client’s financial statements and create a holistic financial plan that guides them toward financial stability.
You will advise clients on retirement planning, employee stock, college savings, life insurance, student loans, credit card debt and taxes.
Our financial planning approach is different from most financial advising firms. We are fee only advisors that practice asset guidance. We do not sell any financial products to our clients.
LOCATION: You’ll be working remotely over Zoom and most of your clients will be on pacific time.
- Develop relationships with clients through listening to and understanding their needs.
- Provide recommendations to improve their finances.
- Create and present financial plans in an easy to understand format.
- Minimum 10 years of career/work experience in any field
- Excellent listening skills
- Eye for detail
- Ability to analyze, research and convey recommendations.
- Possess or be able to obtain a Series 65 or Series 7 + 66 or CFP.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Owner will provide on-the-job training through shadowing and guidance.
- Flexible schedule for part-time or full-time work.
Please provide your resume and a 1-3 paragraph cover letter sharing why this opportunity is of interest to: email@example.com
Accepting resumes until March 31, 2021. Thank you for your interest.