top of page
See you later Alligator!
It's been a pleasure working with you. I wish you the best and hope to have the privilege of working with you again someday. Here are some departing words of wisdom...
1. Always have a 4 month cash cushion for emergencies.
2. Try your best to max out your 401k.
3. The only stock you should own is a U.S. large cap index fund like VTSAX or FZROX or SWTSX.
4. Do not try to time the market. It will not work in the long run. Buy index funds and hold onto them as long as you can. Only sell when you need the money.
5. Only borrow money against your home if it's a dire emergency.
6. Don't eat yellow snow.
bottom of page